Saturday, August 04, 2012

Friday Night Out






Went to an AdCreate Party tonight, Redtown. It was one of those days when I open my closet and close it again because I have nothing to wear. Sick and tired of my usual pile of clothes, I sat on my desk and began browsing through lookbook for outfit ideas. But instead, I found myself wanting to shop to update my wardrobe. At the last minute, I decided to toss out key pieces that I think will suit tonight's event. And then, voila, I formed a one-of-a-kind look with 3 pieces of clothing from my usual wardrobe.




In this look, I wore an asymmetrical bodycon dress which I think is too short, that's why I decided to throw on a glitter black mini skirt inside to make it longer. It did not just make my dress longer, but also instantly added a unique kind of hem to my dress.



Instead of the usual black asymmetrical dress, I spiced things up a bit by wearing this gold off-shoulder on top of it, giving a peek-a-boo kind of uniqueness to my look.



And this black chain waist band to add shape and attitude to my ensemble.







Kept my accessories simple by wearing similar shades of gold and black. 



I haven't worn these babies for a long time now, and I just knew it would be perfect for my look tonight.





Vero Moda asymmetrical dress (worn inside). ZARA glitter skirt. (worn inside, shown as hem). 
ZARA gold off-shoulder top. Glitterati chain waistband. 
ZARA black clutch. H&M bangle. F21 rings. 
Cesar Gaupo chunky heels.


Hype my look at:


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment