Sunday, August 19, 2012

Casual Fridays





Friday work wear dress code: Casual Fridays = jeans are allowed.






Having to attend a dinner and hang-out with block mates after work, I opted for a lighter and livelier outfit during my first Friday at work. I paired this printed blazer with a light-colored polo top inside, but with shimmer to match with the bold theme of the blazer. And then I put some light pink accessories to add the casualness to my outfit.




Love how my look ended up. Not too formal, not too casual, with a little bit of my fashionable and daring side, matching prints and pairing complementing accessories. 



ZARA printed blazer, polo top, black pants. Carbon nude patent pumps.
LoveEyeCandy neck piece. H&M bangle.


xoxo


Hype my look at:



No comments:

Post a Comment