Sunday, July 08, 2012

Red Black Roll


























On a Saturday movie date, I wore this red, black and white number. It's cute, sweet and edgy at the same time, perfect for looking trendy and sweet strolling in the mall with your date on a weekend. I balanced the sweetness of the cropped lace top and black crystal necklace on top with the red hot short shorts using an edgy and loud studded wide belt. I topped the look with an equally edgy studded sling bag and two black and brown rings. Lastly, I found these cute red studded sandals that I haven't wear for almost a year at the back of my shoe closet and decided that it will be fun to add it to my look.

What would you wear on a Saturdate?


F21 lace top. ZARA shorts. Glitterati belt. ZARA sling bag. 
F21 ring. MNG ring. T Shop sandals.


xoxo


Hype my look at:







No comments:

Post a Comment