Sunday, July 22, 2012

Geometric Fun







I have always loved color blocking, especially those involving bright hues and happy colors like this outfit. Some of my favorite colors like orange, yellow and black are used in this super fun and carefree look. I found this dress a month ago in Jessica, and the moment I tried it on, I immediately wanted it. It's perfect! It's actually a classic shift dress with a geometric orange and black print, but for this look, I wore it less formal by using this black belt to add more shape. 



And who wouldn't think that wearing a necklace over a printed dress and belt is too much? Well I don't. and I think my accessories are fashionably fine. I even added an orange ring to balance my look.



This orange bag matches my outfit perfectly. Sometimes one has to add different shades of a hue to increase emphasis and effect in one look.



I love these light weight wedges from Shoe Goddess. It's around 4-5 inches high but not much of a burden when walking because of the light weight of the shoes and the easy wearable part of it. And I love the mustard yellow color, so fun and young.



Love the color match!











What do you think? xoxo


Jessica dress and necklace. Diane Von Furstenberg belt. 
H&M ring. Me & City bag. Shoe Goddess wedges.


Hype my look at:

No comments:

Post a Comment