Sunday, July 01, 2012

Casual Saturdays














Yesterday was a shopping saturday for me, even though I needed to go to shop the whole day, it did not stop me to be excited to go to the shoe sale in NBC tent. After an hour of looking around the whole venue of I'm a Shoe Lover sale event by the LIST Group, I saw a pair of yellow wedges that I just can't get enough of. Satisfied, I left the shoe bazaar happy. I wore this shimmer long sleeves top paired with red hot shorts for a statement piece. Then I added black accessories to add strong colors to the red and white shades. And because I was going to a shoe sale, I needed to wear comfy flats for me to run around quick and spot the shoes that I want. 


ZARA top, shorts, belt. ALDO necklace and ring. F21 ring. Suelas flats. 


Hype my look at:




xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment