Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Work Wear Diary




This is what I wore to a job interview today. Yes it's not exactly corporate attire, but this is what I get to wear when applying to enter the fashion industry. Lucky? More like, risky. Showing up for the interview is one, but looking your part for the job is another. Incorporating my personal style and the latest trends today without overpowering and going way beyond the work environment is hard to master. 


I chose this color palette because I was inspired by Spring Summer trends. The color tangerine as top would be a nice and interesting choice, and an in-season black pleated mullet skirt, would consider my outfit as "in", fashionable, and elegant.


I wore a tribal blazer on top of my outfit to keep things more interesting and formal. It's also inspired by a Spring Summer trend - aztec.


I paired a slim belt and an orange ring to accessorize my look. I kept things simple and elegant by minimal accessories. 


ZARA tangerine top. ZARA tribal blazer. F21 mullet skirt.
The Ramp slim belt. H&M ring. ZARA wedges.


What would you wear to a fashion job interview?

xoxo


Hype my look at:




No comments:

Post a Comment