Saturday, June 16, 2012

Wild Flower


Since Fall Winter 2012 season is approaching soon, I wanted to wear figure-forming pieces and black clothing to embrace this new and upcoming season. It has been a long time since I have worn formal and chic attire like this. This time, I carried on the "Peplum" trend from last Spring Summer season and incorporated it to a more stylish and sophisticated look.



I matched this black peplum top to a leatherette corset body con dress (used as skirt). It fit perfectly and formed this black Peplum dress. 


I put on a black slim belt, black and gold bracelet, and an embellished ring to accessorize the look. I went for minimal accessories to emphasize the black ensemble more.


This is what the belt looks like from the back. Love the surprise stud details when I turn.


I wore black velvet pumps to complete the look. I bought these from a bazaar and loved it because of the soft texture, although it is painful to wear these pumps for a long time. Velvet is one of the trends that are on a lookout for this upcoming Fall Winter season.


The Ice Queen




H&M x Marni peplum top. ZARA leatherette corset dress (used as skirt).
H&M bracelet. Forever21 ring. ZARA belt. Pumps bought from a bazaar.


Hype my look at:

No comments:

Post a Comment