Friday, June 22, 2012

New Beginnings

Two stores that caught my attention have opened recently, Uniqlo and Miss Selfridge. 




Miss Selfridge is one of my favorite shops in London. I died in Oxford Street when I finally had the chance to shop in its origin. I love Miss Selfridge because of its up-to-date fashion pieces and good quality clothing. It recently opened its flagship store in Greenbelt 5 last Wednesday, June 20, 2012. During the opening, items were all at 20% discount! Some pieces that I liked were the blush-colored peplum dress, coral mullet skirt, black cut-out dress, and pumps!


















Another store that has opened recently is Uniqlo, starting with its flagship store in SM Mall of Asia, the spaces where Kultura and Marionnaud were before. Rumor has it that Uniqlo is to open 50 stores in the Philippines for a span for 3 years. Go Uniqlo! I don't really shop a lot at Uniqlo when I go on a shopping spree in other countries mainly because of my fashion preference. I like fashion forward, edgy and up-to-date pieces more than buying basics. But Uniqlo is the best store to get affordable yet good quality basics. I could not drop the legging pants that costs only 1,500 pesos. I love the basic tees and tank tops which are certainly good investments in my wardrobe. I will definitely be going back to Uniqlo for my wardrobe revamp plans. I also loved the ad placements of Uniqlo inside MOA. Some of those are:





Will I see you in both of these new and exciting stores?

xoxo =)


2 comments:

  1. Great post. I am very happy to know some of the quality blogs still exist now that useful information

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I've found this very interesting and has a good stuff for the readers and designers. I would be glad to recommend the post for its quality content. Nice post."

    ReplyDelete