Monday, June 11, 2012

I Live For Freedom

I went to another job interview today (hopefully the last), and decided to wear this animal print number. Again, what's good in going to a fashion job interview is being able to dress up my personal style and be playful than the normal corporate attire. I would describe my personal style as elegant, sometimes classic, yet still trendy and experimental. 


This photo reminds me of Britney Spear's Circus Music Video, with I as Britney Spears, and the bars as the ring of fire in one part of her music video. Also the fringes in my outfit add the "show girl" effect to my look.


I feel like an animal trapped behind bars here. Haha! Perfect for my pants though. 


And here, I look like a circus girl with the fringe sleeves...


For my outfit, I thought that this top with fringe sleeves match perfectly with my animal print pants, giving that whole safari vibe there, together with my white fringe sandals. I fell in love with this pants because of its light weight. It's airy and I literally felt nothing more than a thin piece of cloth covering my legs during the hot summer day. With a safari-inspired or tribal necklace, I toned down and polished the look with a simple black belt.


This is the safari-inspired or tribal neck piece. I love this piece because it's elegant yet also gives a trendy vibe to my outfit. 


I did not accessorize much to avoid too much things going on in my outfit. I wore this big brown ring to add finish to my bare hands.




I have my regular manicure and pedicure at California Nails and Day Spa at Robinson's Ermita. They actually have different branches in Metro Manila, but I prefer to have my services done there because I know the nail technicians well. I have been a customer there since my first year in college, which was way back. I love the services, how they treat customers, and most importantly, how they do their job well. I am using Deborah Lippmann's "I'm Not Innocent", which can be found in all Rustan's Department Stores in Metro Manila.




Do you think I achieved the whole safari-inspired look? xoxo.


ZARA fringe top, animal print pants, gold tribal neck piece,
 black belt, fringe bag. H&M earrings, fringe sandals.


Hype my look at:












No comments:

Post a Comment