Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Far East Moment

I woke up this morning with no outfit plans. That's unlike me, because I usually plan my outfits ahead, even a week ahead to lessen my preparation time every morning especially during weekdays. For today, I decided to lie low from heels, skirts, or anything that is too dressy, and be more corporate and presentable, yet still sophisticated and represents my style personality. I came up with this styling moment:





I threw on any piece of clothing that I saw first in my closet, and it happened to be this lace top. I got so bored with this top and thought of matching it with fun floral pants. This outfit is inspired by Asian/ Korean looks, because of the sequined top and the layering of the sheer polo and the lace top; while the pastels and florals label the outfit as one of Spring's.







I matched this gold and white necklace to add more sophistication to the look, together with the gold cuff.


The back details of the cream top. I love how the sheer polo top compliments and tones down the lace back of the top.


A nice shot of this DIY tie-up floral sandals, which is perfect for this very hot weather.




F21 lace top. Guang Zhou sheer polo top. ZARA floral pants. H&M necklace. Accessorize gold cuff. Morgan sandals.





What do you think? xoxo.

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment