Monday, April 16, 2012

Sunset Cocktail

Hot is the best word that describes summer 2012. I recently went to Boracay with some friends to enjoy the summer heat wave, share the sun, sand and the sea. The sun was up all day and since I am not really a fan of hot sweaty afternoons, my friends and I preferred to stay inside our hotel waiting for the sun to tame down a bit for us to swim outside the beach. During sunset hours, I would lounge around the Dedon beds and sunbathing benches, order my favorite cocktail, and read a book or put on my sunnies while enjoying the view beachfront or listening to the sound of the sea waves.




For this outfit, I was inspired by the scorching heat of the sun, giving me bright hues of yellow and orange. It's also inspired by my favorite cocktail, Tequila Sunrise.




 One of my favorite things to do to complete my look is to wear my sunnies as head band. It gives me sophisticated and stylish look at once. This belt fascinated me the moment I saw it from Only. How it works: one slim belt overlapping the other wider belt, with the same composition and texture. I love it! To top off my outfit, I put on two gold cuffs to make it more sophisticated and luxe resort wear like.



These are my favorite wedges as of the moment. They are simple and easy to wear. Perfect for any summer get up.




Pleated mullet skirts are so in right now, I just can't resist wearing it in a perfect summer getaway.




Shot on location at one of the best resorts in Boracay.



Only top. Forever21 pleated mullet skirt. Only orange belt. C&A sunnies. H&M gold cuff. ZARA wedges. 


HYPE this look at: Sunset Cocktail

No comments:

Post a Comment