Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Portfolio

While waiting for my graduation early this year, I decided to take a short course in Fashion Styling at Fashion Institute of the Philippines. In a span of 8-10 weeks, I had the chance to meet connections, to have hands-on experience in styling, and to start with my styling portfolio. Here are some photos that my group mates and I have worked out:


BEAUTY SHOOT:














Accessorize head piece. Accessorize pink head band (used as bracelet). School's own (FIP) feather accessory.



Model: Krystle Samia Ruis
Photographer: Harold Dave Narte
Stylists: Irene Pang, Ynna Mayor, Camille Samson, Alex Abad, Kay Sison
Make-up: Raizel Dy
Hair: Lloyd Gumba



MENSWEAR:







ZARA cardigan. Celio polo. ZARA boat shoes.




ZARA chinos.










Model: Thomas Jonathan Norder
Photographer: Harold Dave Narte
Stylists: Irene Pang, Ynna Mayor, Kay Sison, Kaky Viacrusis, Camille Samson, Alex Abad
Hair and Make-up: Rxandy Capinpin
Shot on location at Rxandy's Studio




AVANT-GARDE:
















Model: Emerald Alshammari
Photographer: Harold Dave Narte
Stylists: Irene Pang, Ynna Mayor, Kay Sison, Alex Abad, Camille Samson, Kaky Viacrusis
Make-up: Christine Dior Valdecanas
Hair: Gerald Bryan Yokota


That's it for now, I will post the pictures for our final shoot soon. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment