Friday, April 20, 2012

Old English

Romantic. After the scorching glare of the sun has hidden behind the clouds or has gone down and melted to the sea during sunset, all those left in the sky will be stars shining brightly and the moon staring tenderly from above. It's so nice to just lie down on Dedon beds beside the pool at night, look at the sky, breathe the evening breeze and count the seemingly endless diamonds up above. After a long hot day outside, chilling down and retiring at night would be the best part. My favorite part is when all the traffic noises and the heat of the sun dies down and make way for a quiet and romantic night.











This is one of the outfits that I would wear at night. Be it for a high-profile party, or a date, or just hang-out with friends, this outfit is night-out ready. It's elegant, simple, yet stylish. It's a statement outfit that reflects my personality and taste. In my case, I like to stick to black and other neutral or earth tones at night. I reserve my bright hues during the day. And certainly, I am a fan of elegant and sophisticated clothing pieces.










This top reminds me of clothing of women centuries ago. They would wear ball gowns that are corset-type sexy, yet conservative with the sleeves and length of the gown. I love this top because it gives me a nostalgia of those times and is also modern in its shape and texture. I paired it with a brown belt which gives more shape to my outfit.



You have certainly seen me in this pleated mullet skirt for a number of outfits already. I love this for the moment and can't keep my hands off it!





I finished off my look with minimal accessories. A vintage old rose ring, orange gold ring, and a brown one to add color and edge to my look.


Vero Moda top. Forever21 pleated mullet skirt. Vero Moda brown belt. Accessorize pink ring. H&M orange ring. Forever21 brown ring. H&M wedges.

Photos by Michael Hung.











Til my next blog post. I'm off to Hong Kong for my last Eat, Pray, and Love trip! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment