Monday, April 16, 2012

Coach Me Music

Hello blog world! This is my first blog post EVER. I have never tried blogging in my life, but now I am willing to give it a try. So for my first post...

I dream of going to Coachella one day... To enjoy music, live life, and just let loose and at the same time dress up for this extraordinarily fun music festival. If that day would come, this is what I would wear (well for now, or up until I come up with a whole new look with next season's trends)...

"Coach Me Music"




I was inspired to create a look for Coachella and I thought boho would be perfect for it. I gave shape to this flowy mullet dress from Forever21 using this brown belt I found from Vero Moda.



For a boho look, I used feathers, browns, and an indie finish to the whole outfit. I super loved this feather hair band from H&M! It matches my earrings and accessory band used here. And of course, since it's an EXTREMELY HOT summer and the sun is blinding me, I had to bring out my sunnies.



Fell in love with this fringe bag from C&A. Fringe is so in right now!









Forever21 mullet dress. ZARA wedges. C&A sunnies. H&M feather hair band. ZARA accessory band. TOPSHOP feather earrings. H&M gold cuff. Vero Moda belt. C&A fringe bag.

HYPE this look at: Coach Me Music

No comments:

Post a Comment